The Girl Who Could Fly
by Victoria Forester
I'm in search of the next good series I can lose myself into and this seems promising. Plus the cover is really great.
Don't be that Valentine's Day grouch and share the sentiment of love to that special someone in your life. I'm offering you the chance to do it in a spectacular way. Here's how:
1. Buy any two packs of M&M's products.
2. Post a photo of the products you bought on your social media accounts with the hashtag #mmsfunfirstmove. Make sure these accounts are on public setting.
3. You can also present your proof of purchase to the M&M's booth in the store so that they can process your registration.
4. Wait for the winners to be announced. You just might get lucky!
What's at stake here? Well here are three fun ways that M&M's can make your special someone feel extra special this Valentine's Day.
M&M's RED will do a live seranade with a boyband for your loved one.
"If you can't say it, sing it!"
Collateral Beauty Movie Review
We all have our own ways to deal with loss and grief. I found out mine when I lost my dad almost three years ago. That was what I was remembering while watching Collateral Beauty at a special screening along with some bloggers. Similar to what happened to me, what unfolded on screen were friends going out of their way to help their friend find his way again.
You may call me Cher, I'm an Interior Designer and I blog on the side. Aside from this blog, you may also find me writing for my other blog sites Creating Spaces and Little Rock Creations. Since I'm a little busy bee and I love to write, I am also a writer for When in Manila and Back2Gaming. I have diverse interests and I love trying out new things. You'll find out more about me by reading this blog. I'm so glad you're here. Read on and I hope there's something for you in my blog.
Use toothpaste on yellow nails. This usually happens when you let nail polish stay on your nails for very long and when you’ve used cheap n...
Here's an article I stumbled upon in Plurk and I would like to share this with my readers. It was written by Pamela Redmond Satran for ...
As mentioned in my catch-up post , I’ve compiled my very own list of tips and tricks for Hay Day , the farming game that I’ve been addicted...
I Have You Now Originally uploaded by Balakov I really like toy photography shots, much more when they show creativity and humor.
Every Sunday my mom and dad prepare an assortment of dishes for my sister to take to her dorm which will be her meals for the week. Included...
- 100 Things I Love
- 21 DHL
- Arts and Design
- Beauty Fashion and Health
- Blog Tools
- BLogger Events
- Computers Gadgets Technology
- Digital Photography
- Food Reviews
- Healthy Recipes
- motivations and relationships
- Movie News
- music and lifestyle
- Personal Insights
- quirky stuff
- Random Things
- Weekly Favorites
- Work and Productivity
- Ben Affleck in Anti-hero Role in Live By Night
- My Current Book Reads (2017 batch 1 edition)
- Send a Valentine's Surprise Through the M&M's Fun ...
- Conversations with Time, Love and Death
- Book Review: Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Andersen...
- Book Review: Drawing Recipes by Chiara Di Francia
- Upcoming Movie: Why Him?
- Upcoming Movie: La La Land
- The Boss Baby Poster and Trailer
- My 2017 Reading Challenge
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (144)
- ► 2014 (305)
- ► 2013 (615)
- ► 2012 (445)
- ► 2011 (489)
- ► 2010 (452)
- ► 2009 (380)
Worth a Look!
Great Savings Chameleon John