Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Finale: a dAngerous gAmeWe’ve finally reached the season finale for the Season 3 of Pretty Little Liars and as in the grand tradition of the previous seasons, this was one that leaves us wishing that Season 4 will come next week. I also have a barrage of questions that I know would have no answers at this time. Terribly frustrating, yes but undeniably the winning formula that make fans come back for more.
So now that Spencer is part of the A team and is visibly wearing more eyeliner than usual, it’s a relief to know that it was all part of a grand scheme. She hasn’t gone to the dark side after all!
I love that the Liars are back in Spencer’s kitchen and plotting things once again. They’re stronger together than apart and their wonderful friendship shouldn’t suffer because of “A”.
What about Fitz and Aria, are they really over? It seemed like a sad note to leave off. I’ve gotten used to seeing them together that I’m not prepared seeing Fitz with anyone else.
Now that Mr. Fitz is back, what does this mean? Will he be fair game to “A” and her scheming again to pull on Aria’s strings?
Like I said, more and more questions are popping up. Here are some more. I’ll be glad to be exchanging theories with you guys.
- Will Toby be framed for the burning of that house?
- Will they finally reveal who red coat is next season? (clue it’s not Ali)
- What will happen to Hannah’s mom now that the car has re-surfaced?
- How many are in the A team really anyway? It looks like they have a new recruit now.
- Will Mona be on their side again?