How to Train your Dragon 2 Releases Teaser Poster
More Farming Fun with Hay Day
2013 Book Review #52 A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle
Get to Know the Wonders of Argan Oil
The Redemption of The Hunger Games Movie Franchise with Catching Fire
Unconventional Candle Scents
Monday, November 25, 2013 Arts and Design 0 Comments
Watch Aaron Paul in this New Need for Speed Trailer
Get a Chance to Win a Kindle Fire HD for Charity
Saturday, November 23, 2013 Books 0 Comments
2013 Book Review #51 The Curse of the Bane by Joseph Delaney
Idina Menzel Lends her Voice to Elsa, The Snow Queen in Frozen
Sale Alert: The Grand Luxury Sale
What’s New at Spiral Restaurant?Spiral Buffet Restaurant, I get giddy for all the wonderful food that I’d get to taste. The restaurant is visually pleasing with classic French details and a myriad of wonderful patterns playing off a neutral palette. The staff is very friendly too and that really makes for an awesome dining experience aside from the good food. It amazes me that for a buffet restaurant that’s already great, they still strive to give something more. This time around, Spiral Buffet Restaurant, one of the featured restaurants at Sofitel Philippine Plaza is offering something new.
The New Lego Movie Poster
And so I Attended Blogapalooza
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 BLogger Events 0 Comments
Guess the Movie and Test your Movie Knowledge
100 Things I love #11 to #15
Monday, November 18, 2013 100 Things I Love 0 Comments
I’m an avid coffee drinker and it’s only fitting that I put down here my favorite drink. I won’t deny the addicting properties of a cup of joe but I’ve learned to just enjoy at least one each day. I’ve curbed the urge to drink at least 3 more. Who can resist the aroma of freshly brewed coffee at the start of your day right? It’s what gets me started in the morning.
© Richard Eskite/Corbis
Yves Rocher Naturelle Eau de ToiletteNovember BDJ Box. What I love most about it is its vintage floral scent which I’m in the mood for nowadays. The scent notes for Naturelle include facets of crisp green apple, an Egyptian jasmine, peach blossoms and hints of cedar, amber and musk.
The Walking Dead Monopoly
Pitch in for the Sofitel Donation Drive
Friday, November 15, 2013 Personal Insights 0 Comments
Finally, a Teaser Poster for Maleficent
Check out the Character Posters from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Excited for the Divergent MovieDivergent book series by Veronica Roth. In fact, I’m currently reading the third book and I’m as hooked as ever. Fans have found a new heroine in Tris Prior and this role was won by Shailene Woodley. The movie will revolve around Tris and the dystopian world she is living in. The society is divided into factions.
Top 5 Free Internet Radio Sites to Listen to
Brace Yourself for Horrible Bosses 2Horrible Bosses. Good news, they’re bringing the boys back. This time around, Nick, Dale and Kurt played by Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis have started their own business and are now bosses in their own right. Right before their business can properly take off, a slick competitor took them out. Seeking revenge, they launch a crazy plan to kidnap the son in order to take over their business.
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 Personal Insights 0 Comments
|Satellite image of Typhoon Haiyan on approach to the Philippines|
The Fashion Amidst The Counselor
Adorable Twiggy Owl Clock
Sunday, November 10, 2013 Arts and Design 0 Comments
Get Inspiring Quotes Everyday on your Android Device
All the Goodness of Goat’s Milk in The Cream Factory Bath CreamNovember BDJ Box. I had two variants in line to try out, honey and seaweed. The Cream Factory Bath Cream is made from 100% goat’s milk from the Netherlands. Just what are the skin benefits of goat’s milk?
See the Production Stills from X-Men: Days of Future Past
2013 Book Review #50: Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus by John Gray
The Latest Trailer for Robocop
Food Network Shows I’m Addicted to
Friday, November 08, 2013 Entertainment 0 Comments
Who isn’t curious about how their favorite food/treat was made right? The show is almost always a tour into the factories of said featured food and also a peek into American culture. Hosted by Marc Summers [Unwrapped official site]
The Book Thief Trailer
Now Watching: Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
If you’ve been watching the show, you might have heard them mention Tahiti several times. They say it’s a magical place. The more they talk about it vaguely, the more I begin to suspect that it’s just code for something. My theory though is that it’s really a secret lab. Maybe they did something to Agent Coulson, after all he was supposed to be already dead right?
I’m very happy that he’s in the limelight and happy that he carries the show too. It’s nice to see more of him and not just glimpses. I’m wondering though, why do they keep saying that he’s different. I want to see more of his skills in the coming episodes. What made him such a great S.H.I.E.L.D. agent?
The Main Poster for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug is Now Out!
Blushing Beauty in the 2013 November BDJ Box
Tuesday, November 05, 2013 Beauty Fashion and Health 0 Comments
Josh Holloway in Battle of the YearParanoia where he had a minor role as an FBI agent. Then before that, I saw him also in an episode in the TV show Community during their paintball wars. His claim to fame was being the hottie Sawyer in Lost, one J.J. Abram’s successful TV shows. Who would have guessed that his next role on the big screen would be as a dance coach? Yep, I didn’t see that coming either. Yet in Battle of the Year, he’ll do just that.
Carrie Movie Review
Sticky Notes for the Photography Enthusiast
Cutest Mobile Chargers: Mimoco BatteryBots
The Happy New Year Barbie Doll
Solvetta Flat Box-Lunch Box
|The Solvetta Flat Box-Lunch Box comes in a combination of dark blue, red and sky blue.|
It’s all About Zombies now
The Zombies are Coming
Plants vs Zombies 2
Okay so I’m starting with the less scary ones first. Ever since Plants vs. Zombies 2 came out on the Google Play Store, I have been savoring every minute of it. I’m hopelessly addicted to the game.
A Look at Zambezia
Maybelline Eye Studio Lumineyes Shadow
You may call me Cher, I'm an Interior Designer and I blog on the side. Aside from this blog, you may also find me writing for my other blog sites Creating Spaces and Little Rock Creations. Since I'm a little busy bee and I love to write, I am also a writer for When in Manila and Back2Gaming. I have diverse interests and I love trying out new things. You'll find out more about me by reading this blog. I'm so glad you're here. Read on and I hope there's something for you in my blog.
Use toothpaste on yellow nails. This usually happens when you let nail polish stay on your nails for very long and when you’ve used cheap n...
Here's an article I stumbled upon in Plurk and I would like to share this with my readers. It was written by Pamela Redmond Satran for ...
As mentioned in my catch-up post , I’ve compiled my very own list of tips and tricks for Hay Day , the farming game that I’ve been addicted...
I Have You Now Originally uploaded by Balakov I really like toy photography shots, much more when they show creativity and humor.
Every Sunday my mom and dad prepare an assortment of dishes for my sister to take to her dorm which will be her meals for the week. Included...
- 100 Things I Love
- 21 DHL
- Arts and Design
- Beauty Fashion and Health
- Blog Tools
- BLogger Events
- Computers Gadgets Technology
- Digital Photography
- Food Reviews
- Healthy Recipes
- motivations and relationships
- Movie News
- music and lifestyle
- Personal Insights
- quirky stuff
- Random Things
- Weekly Favorites
- Work and Productivity
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (144)
- ► 2014 (305)
- Jumpstart 2014 with the Belle de Jour Power Planne...
- How to Train your Dragon 2 Releases Teaser Poster
- More Farming Fun with Hay Day
- 2013 Book Review #52 A Study in Scarlet by Arthur ...
- Get to Know the Wonders of Argan Oil
- The Redemption of The Hunger Games Movie Franchise...
- Unconventional Candle Scents
- Watch Aaron Paul in this New Need for Speed Traile...
- Get a Chance to Win a Kindle Fire HD for Charity
- 2013 Book Review #51 The Curse of the Bane by Jose...
- Idina Menzel Lends her Voice to Elsa, The Snow Que...
- Sale Alert: The Grand Luxury Sale
- What’s New at Spiral Restaurant?
- The New Lego Movie Poster
- And so I Attended Blogapalooza
- Guess the Movie and Test your Movie Knowledge
- 100 Things I love #11 to #15
- Yves Rocher Naturelle Eau de Toilette
- The Walking Dead Monopoly
- Pitch in for the Sofitel Donation Drive
- Finally, a Teaser Poster for Maleficent
- Check out the Character Posters from The Hobbit: T...
- Excited for the Divergent Movie
- Top 5 Free Internet Radio Sites to Listen to
- Brace Yourself for Horrible Bosses 2
- Storm Aftermath
- The Fashion Amidst The Counselor
- Adorable Twiggy Owl Clock
- Get Inspiring Quotes Everyday on your Android Devi...
- All the Goodness of Goat’s Milk in The Cream Facto...
- See the Production Stills from X-Men: Days of Futu...
- 2013 Book Review #50: Men are from Mars, Women are...
- The Latest Trailer for Robocop
- Food Network Shows I’m Addicted to
- The Book Thief Trailer
- Now Watching: Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- The Main Poster for The Hobbit: The Desolation of ...
- Blushing Beauty in the 2013 November BDJ Box
- Josh Holloway in Battle of the Year
- Carrie Movie Review
- Sticky Notes for the Photography Enthusiast
- Cutest Mobile Chargers: Mimoco BatteryBots
- The Happy New Year Barbie Doll
- Solvetta Flat Box-Lunch Box
- It’s all About Zombies now
- A Look at Zambezia
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lumineyes Shadow
- Fashion in Autumn
- Thor: The Dark World Movie Review
- Life in Colour with the Elite BDJ Box
- 100 Things I love #6 to #10
- Light Painting Made Easy
- ▼ November (52)
- ► 2012 (445)
- ► 2011 (489)
- ► 2010 (452)
- ► 2009 (380)